Google

Monday, October 20, 2008

Most of it's talking about Halloween though, my purple and black socks...

Hey guys!

I know it's been a while since I last wrote and I have been meaning to but a certain someone always seems to be hogging MY computer... therefore it's been a little bit difficult to get on.

Surprisingly, I actually have got a lot to write about but have absolutely no idea where to begin...

Well, the only thing that I simply can't get out of my head, which is making time pass much more slowly than it usually does, - What?! :-O 12:52?! I really have to stop glancing down at that clock -_-... - Soiree Halloween! Well just Halloween in general, anytime and everytime that I have the chance to wear my...

This is where my mouse froze and my computer crashed. Since I hadn't saved I'd had to write down all of that onto paper - oh, how primitive ;-) - before switching my computer off... Only to restart it where it began to SQUEAL at me! Not good...

I had to restart it a good few times but it continued to crash, so now using my mom's laptop in the comfort of my bedroom. If you were on Kiss My Fishy earlier today, you would have seen that I had to quickly paste my poem onto Kiss My Fishy to save it onto something more permanent than my computer's hardrive :-P...

So yes as I was saying before I got oh so rudely interuppted and lost half an hour of MY LIFE... Anytime and everytime that I have the chance to wear my... FAIRY WINGS! I'm getting back in touch with my five year old self... Okay, okay... I'm constantly going about like a five year old but this time I ACTUALLY have an excuse... Yay!

It's not as though they are the little, pink, fluffy wings... Oh no! I'm going to be "Une Fee Sombre", a dark fairy!! MWA HA HA HA HA! A couple of weeks ago my sister and I took a trip to the dress up shop in my little town, after looking around e-bay a lot and just not finding exactly what I was looking for... There, in the shop window was the little, pink, fluffy wings -_-... So instead I went inside - Now that takes brains! - and asked her if she had them in BLACK!! She replied no... Then something clicked and the lady said "Ahh, oui, oui!". Going to the other side of the shop and pulling out the most magnificent pair of black AND purple ones, saying that they were the last. I quickly accepted, even though I'm sure there'll be a whole group of six year old girls wearing the same pair but you know what... I don't care! That's how cool I really am!... Uhh huh... I can't even fool myself :-P.

Me when I was six years old, dressed up as a fairy... In the little, fluffy, white wings -_-... At least they weren't pink :-P. Holding Tiger Two, he's my favourite stuffed animal whom I'd had since I was 3 years old. He seems to be disguised as a red indian :-P.

I even got matching knee socks! Eee! You see I've never really got really dressed up for halloween... Except for that one time... and the other two... Heehee... Okay, well you see... The truth is... I'm starting to feel old, I know I'm probably too old to do it this year... But I don't mind. It'll be one of those CRAZY things I'll think of that I did when I'm like 30... I have no others, so why not... Yes... Why not?... This phrase in French, I've been repeating an awful lot lately... See everytime I tell someone that I'm going to be a dark fairy for halloween, they seem extremely shocked and reply "Tu est folle!" (You're crazy!)... So of course the only response I'm actually capable of saying is "Pourquoi ne pas?!".

My BIG night isn't going to be the 31st, nope, I'm not going to go as far as trick-or-treating :-P. Instead I'm going to go to the "Soiree Halloween" at the ice-rink this Saturday. I didn't know if I would be allowed to go and then my dad said yes ^_^!! I really can't wait! Mainly because I know nobody else will be going as something... It doesn't make a lot of sense, I know... And yet, I'm counting down the days... Or rather, trying not to, so that it'll go faster :-P.

On Saturday I recieved my PURPLE hair extension in the post... Really excited now.... Eeeeek! Okay I shall stop going on about it -_-... but lastly... Eeeee! The night that I got my wings my mom took a few photos, the clothes aren't what I'm going to be wearing with the wings but the socks are! Heehee... Okay! Shushing now.
This is the new DARK fairy! This was also the first time that I used hair curlers in an extremely long, long time :-P. I'll be getting my mom to take some pictures on the night so you can see what I actually wore though :-). This was just more or less for the wings and the socks... and the shoes :-P... But afterwards I found that I could actually wear the socks over my knee! Zut -_-.

As most of you should know it's autumn now, the winds are picking up and the leaves are leaving the trees (Heehee)... And all of them seem to be tumbling down into our garden! My dad raked them all up yesterday though and so my mom and my dad burnt most of them... Of course, when they went outside this morning... It appears that the magic of Halloween's kicked in and all of the leaves have revived themselves and taken back to cluttering up the grass.

I don't mind, I love the crunch they make and it's hilarious when Gizmo goes sniffing around and comes back with a face full, of course my parents aren't so keen. I don't see why nature just can't be nature... But all of our neighbours are ALWAYS preening their garden, so I suppose it's only right...


I feel very talkative this afternoon, I think it's because I'm just so excited and finally I can tell someone... Well rather, a lot of people in my mother tongue about halloween, yay, thanks for reading guys :-). OH and my socks have SKULLS on the back at the top... Awesome!... Of course they won't be seen as I'll be wearing skinny jeans but it still means a lot to me... Woo!

Oh! One of the nicest French conversation experiences happened to me a couple of weeks ago that I really just had to tell you guys! Venetia and I had just arrived at the ice-rink but we wanted to change a ten euro note into coins for the vending machines incase we got thirsty... or cold... or just snackish! Since the queue was long at the reception area, I ran upstairs to the bar and asked "Pouvez-vous changer ca pour cinq deux euros, sil vous plait?" (Can you change this for five two euros, please?).

I was absolutely shocked at the response, I wasn't asked to repeat myself or even just given a confused look, instead he took my tenner, started fiddling in the till, looked up and asked me what my ACCENT was! My ACCENT!! Not where I'm from, usually meaning they immediatey know I'm a foreigner... but what my accent is!! I was so overwhelmed, extremely ecstatic. I simply replied "Irlandaise". He seemed shocked, repeated my response in thought, handed me over a five euro note and the rest in change. I smiled thanked him and was back downstairs... Even though he hadn't changed the fiver it didn't bother me... Hoping that he had actually understood me but had rather been daydreaming. It was a really great feeling being asked my ACCENT!! Heehee...


I can't believe that it's OCTOBER!! The weather is absolutely incredible outside! I just can't get out that this is OCTOBER!! Summer did come late but that's not the point! I'm not appreciating it as much as I should be since I STILL have failed to open my French shutters today. I will get up and do that now.

Last week my uncle was here! He came all the way from Ireland, it was brilliant. My aunt was supposed to be coming with but couldn't make it. We were all really upset, we miss you Twanette!! Whilst Brendan was here though we went to the beach in Beziers again. It was brilliant! I wore three-quarter length jeans thinking that it would be cold since this IS October... I was absolutely incorrect of course! The day was gorgeous, the sun shine brightly and the wind was only then slightest cool breeze. Since I hadn't thought It would be good enough weather to go swimming in the ocean, I hadn't worn my bikini... Instead half way through being there I couldn't take it anymore and so just ran in, in my jeans. Of course, me being the "always-prepared-for-anything" sort of person (I carry plasters in my bag and always have at least one tissue in my pocket), I had a spare change of jeans so was all nice and dry for the drive back... Pffft, my mom would never have let me get back in the BMW if I'd been dripping :-P.

Anywho... After running in... I realised that the other people would think I'd wet myself when I came out of the water with my wet jeans on or just REALLY needed to pee and had ran in, in the attempt of eliminating the walk to the public toilets on the other side of the beach. And then the sand stuck to me... I didn't regret it though!


Venetia and I just made a quick walk to the swings and sat on them until the natrually light colour of my jeans had come back to life... when I got off the swingset... the sand from the rope seat had stuck to my backside and so I spent the rest of the day trying to keep it on the ground or the opposite direction from passers-by... It was oh so much fun :-P.

On the day that Brendan was leaving we took him to Carcassonne castle and walked around for a bit. It truely is gorgeous, a must-see. Then the crepes! We got to watch them being made and they were as good as they are in amsterdam!... I just love crepes ^_^.

I'm cold from drinking frozen apple juice now and rather hungry after talking about the crepes -_-. So I'm going to leave you with a new poem that I wrote! Hope you guys like it :-).

************************************************
Another hour,
Has been devoured,
By the greed of time,
The sun begins to cower,
And wilting are the flowers,
It is coming seven fifty-nine,
The clock sings its constant song,
Simply continues to move along,
The hands have no other option,
Suddenly I see you,
My feet are stuck, like glue,
Even against time’s efforts, there is an intermission,
The constant ticking fades,
As you meet my gaze,
The moving minutes freeze,
There is even a silence in the breeze,
My heart falters,
I close my eyes and gasp for breathe,
But when I blink, you’ve already left,
The tick-tock,
Quickly restarts,
I try to find your trail,
My world comes crashing down,
As does the hail,
I look for a dry place,
As I watch each passing face,
You’ve disappeared amongst the many, an ocean of fish,
Now I can only wish, of seeing you again one day,
Love at first sight – What more can I say?

- Bianca Cassandra P.
************************************************

Venetia just asked me what I was doing, I said Kiss My Fishy... She glanced at the screen, I scrolled up and showed her... Her response was "Woah!"... I replied as "Yeah... Most of it's talking about Halloween though, my purple and black socks...". Sorry for my randomness... I'm going to head off now to do some "Pimsleur" the French language course. "Catch" you all soon!

I don't believe in subliminal messaging...

So instead... I'll just be straight forward... Leave me comments!!! Comments!!!

- Bianca :-)

No comments:

 
Google