Google

Monday, September 29, 2008

This one is about a special someone...

Hey guys!

I’m sure that you’ll have noticed but shall just make it more in your face anyway… Ta-dah! I used my, oh so superb, Photoshop CS3 skills and made my banner more personal ^_^.

I think I’ll have to go kiss more fish soon because… Well… I got my hair cut! Therefore it’s necessary :-P. It was so scary, I spent a good three… okay I lie, four, hours surfing the web for the best possible hairstyle for me the day before. I only realised how much time I’d spent looking at all the pictures… after I’d passed the four hours doing it. Oh well! Well worth it…

Even if I did choose the one that I’d chosen in the very beginning -_-.

The French hairdressers are incredible, I got there at half past three in the afternoon, without making a “rendezvous” a little bit of waiting and I was getting my hair… vacuumed… They don’t seem to use towels, it makes more sense to use a vacuum anyway I guess. I was extremely worried though because when she was rinsing my hair she was splashing the water all down my shirt and I was thinking “Oh please, please let her be better at styling hair -_-”.

Before I continue, I apologise for the dudes out there that happen to be reading this. If you’re anything like my dad, I can only imagine how much hair interests you… Therefore I permit you to skip this section… Unless you want to “hair” (Okay… I don’t really pronounce “hair” as I would “hear”… so… lame pun -_-) what happened of course!

As the hairdresser pulled a long strip of hair down, between the scissors’ two blades, far too close (and short : P) for comfort, I took a deep breath, closed my eyes, and heard that fateful “SNIP”. As I opened my eyes, she’s let go of the hair and it had fallen to the shiny floor below. She’d changed over to the razor scissors and started holding pieces of my hair taunt and just pulling down with the blade, my hair was so short!! At the end of all of the tugging and pulling… and drying… and hair spraying and… waxing… My hair was finally finished and perfect! I love it so much ^_^.

Even when I wake up it looks awesome : P. Okay, I shall stop going on about my hair now… But after I’d had my hair cut, I had to wait a while whilst my mom had hers trimmed. As I sat down there were two ladies already perched upon the other seats. They were so sweet, saying “C’est tres bien!” (It’s very nice!) and “Super jolies!!” (Super pretty!)… Aww! I had a conversation with the one for a while about how long I’d been living in France and how long I’ll be here for. It’s so nice to be able to speak and – slightly - understand French with the locals : ). I feel French!

On Saturday, we decided to get up early and head off for the beach in “Beziers”. At twelve-ish we arrived and it was absolutely gorgeous! The weather was wonderful – I kept repeating “I can’t believe it’s almost OCTOBER!!” – I was extremely amazed… The sky was flawless blue and everything was so open. Sitting on the beach staring out at the endless ocean and then looking up to the tall sky, whatever the absolute opposite of claustrophobic is… that’s what that feeling’s like! The sand was so soft, and pebble-less and there wasn’t any litter to be seen whatsoever. There were very few “early” risers about as well, so it felt like it was… Damn… I can only think of the French word… ours! Not exactly the word I was going for but it’ll do : P.

After two hours or so of making a sandcastle – with it’s very own mote and bridge – and gazing dreamily at the silent waves my stomach started to grumble, so we went off to find a nice park to have lunch at (I’m not one for sandy sandwiches! : P).

A little while later we came to the most gorgeous, grassy, recreational area. The was even a section with a lake and ducks and geese! As we were walking on the little stone paths we spotted an orange marbled Bengal cat. He was absolutely gorgeous, when we were leaving we saw him catch a frog, pick it up in his mouth (Eww!) run to the other side of the grass and played with it. Once we’d eaten and were back outside the gates and a few paces from the car, I spotted that there were little plastic bowls with cat food and the bottom of water bottles filled with water that had been placed by the fencing of the park for the cats! A little distance from the gates was another Bengal, he was white and grey striped with blue eyes, absolutely stunning, not as pretty as gadget though… of course : P!

We got back to the beach with a good couple of hours left to suntan before we had to head back for the two hour drive home. By this time, the jet-ski guys that had been practising before had really gotten into the flow of things and had started their racing for the championships. There were also A LOT more people who had gathered to watch, even so, there was still a whole lot of golden beach to find our own little space on.

Eventually we reluctantly left, knowing that Gizmo and Gadget were awaiting us at home for their dinner. It was an awesome day, so we’re doing it this Saturday again because my dad has a visitor coming over for a few days. I’m really looking forward to it!

I wrote two poems for you guys! I wouldn’t say that they’re particularly good but you can give me your verdicts! This one is about a special someone… THE Dean Dime Explosion Razorback Electric Guitar!!
************************************************
It’s worse than eating a lemon, when I see you,
That’s how much you make me drool,
Your style’s just way too cool,
You make me laugh,
The first time I saw you,
It was hard not to gasp,
Every time since then
My heart skips a beat,
I have to calm down,
Because it’s going “trop vite”*,
I want to uncover everything you have to give,
I want to learn every single riff,
You’re the perfect model,
I always stop by just to ogle,
I dream of the day when I can hold you,
It would be just us, “the musical two”,
One day I’ll feel those perfect spiked curves,
I truly believe I am in “lurve”**…
And even if I put you down, for the seldom second,
Soon enough, you know, that you’ll be re-beckoned,
You’d suit any scene, my darling “Dean”,
Even in the snow,
You’d still light up with your gorgeous glow,
One day I’ll have you and I’ll never let you go,
You are the one I want the most!

By Bianca Cassandra P.

* Trop Vite (Pronunciation – T-RO VEET) – French for too fast… but fast doesn’t rhyme with “beat”… Therefore I put it in French… and French is a love language, so it all works!

** Lurve – I believe it’s teenage slang for the word “love”, like the word “Rawk”… apparently this means “Rock”… I reckon it’s just the misspelling of the word to make it sound more hardcore but I’m not exactly a normal teenager so I’m not 100% sure...
************************************************
Woah! I was just on the Dean Electric Guitar site and I’m also now in love with the “Razorback Slime Bumblebee” as well… The name’s sort of gross : P but it’s so… stunning! Here’s the Dean Guitar’s site --> www.deanguitars.com/
I’m hoping I won’t get in trouble for taking the pictures off their site and putting them on here : P.

One more poem for you guys, about how long time takes to pass… and how very frustrating it is : P.
************************************************
Tick, tock,
Watching the clock,
Time passes more slowly,
I thought the one had already gone,
Now it’s tormenting me!
Wandering around,
Making mumbling sounds,
The hour hand seems to be dawdling,
If you survey,
It will delay,
So I have to stop ogling!
But why won’t the day,
Just pass away,
And bring on tomorrow,
Sorry this time,
My rhyme,
Doesn’t seem to have a moral!

By Bianca Cassandra P.
************************************************

I was surfing the internet a little while ago and found these two awesome shots! These birds can fish better than me : P! Woah.And finally:
My awesome Ibanez, which I drew… It doesn’t have strings because if I draw them on it’ll ruin the picture because I didn’t draw it to exact match… So the strings won’t… exactly match up correctly 0_o.
Okay guys! I’m starting to get peckish and the bread lady has been so I’m going to go eat! : P

Hoping to hear from you guys soon!

- Bianca

No comments:

 
Google