Google

Monday, November 24, 2008

My First Vlog For My 50th Blog!

Hey Kiss My Fishy readers!

I have news again, yay! Well I’ve only just realised that I didn’t finished my last blog off correctly :-O!! The “Louvre” wasn’t our last stop off that night, we’d actually driven up to the “Sacre Coeur” afterwards!


The drive was up to the Sacre Coeur was up little cobbled roads, we found a parking right by it… It was brilliant. As we stepped out of the car and the freezing air hit us, all that I wanted to do was get straight back in and go back to the hotel to bed… Although we did just brave the cold and I would have absolutely regretted it if I hadn’t.


As we walked closer to the Sacre Coeur the view that came into vision was one of the most stunning things that I’ve ever seen… It was late at night so all of Paris’ lights were illuminated and against the coal black of the night it was just… breathtaking!


This is where the cold really hit me and I began shivering uncontrollably… That must of looking funny, it was a shiver every minute or so up my spine… So I decided to have a good look at the Sacre Coeur and then thought better than to stay in the cold, so after one more ogling moment at the city view, I accepted my dad’s jacket and headed back to the car to be warmly welcomed… by the warmth… of the car /:|!


I can’t believe that I left that out in my last post!


My second cousin Keenan came to stay with us for a week last Monday! We’re only just back from dropping him back off at the airport in Carcassonne. It was really great seeing him again… We baked a cake together! Keenan can crack eggs with one hand! I told him that I put that in my blog… randomly… and now I have! Even if it’s not that random since I’m on the subject of him… Aww, well.


This weekend Venetia and I took him to the ice-rink with us. On Sunday morning, after skating on Saturday, he was telling me about how much pain he was in… I laughed… Then I reminded myself that that was me once : P! This is an extract from the blog “Ice-skating!” that I wrote this time, last year “For three whole days I was in severe pain with my legs and arms. Guess I’m not used to doing so much exercise :-P. On the third day I thought it would be so much better but it was worse! I literally just flopped out of bed.”… I stopped laughing : P.


On Tuesday many… things happened… I can’t think of an appropriate adjective. You see, my dad slipped down the stairs leading to the basement but at the end of the stairway there happens to be a wall… So about fifteen minutes after my dad had come back up stairs, half an hour later, with an inflated head and a cut by his eyebrow, we were in the hospital. He wasn’t focusing and we didn’t know how long he’d been unconscious for since all that he’d managed to do was slip down the stairs and come back up… within the half an hour that he’d been down there. It was really worrying.


After a lot of questions, my dad was getting blood samples taken. I happened to be in the room. As I watched the needle piercing through his arm, I was thinking to myself “I can handle this! I could totally be a doctor!”… But as I watched the forth phial of blood being filled up, I began thinking WAY too much about blood and how much of it people lose when they’re hit by a car… or hurt in any other way… Suddenly the room just got extremely hot, I took of my jacket but oh, no, the stubborn temperature just HAD to keep on rising… It was NOT good.


After a minute or so I began to feel a little nauseous and little black dots started appearing in my vision. This is when I decided to tell my mom, seeing my milk-bottle white face, my mom and the doctor ushered me to a seat… I was too hot, so was walked to the exit, to the cold air outside, that I was longing for. Before getting there, however, VWOOF, I fainted…! I’ve never fainted before, so it was exciting… after the scary part : P.


I was caught before I hit the ground though and then was suddenly on the closest bed. When I opened my eyes there were like, six faces looking down at me. After making sure that I was fine, I was laughed at because I fainted after seeing the blood… How professional : P!


I was put on the bed upside down… If you know what I mean, the part that holds you up was where my legs were… So once all of the doctors had dispersed, one that had evidently missed everything, came over and asked me if I’d hurt my leg and pointed to the end of the bed… or rather, the top of the bed… I simply relied “Non, je vais bien!” (No, I’m fine!) and gave him a very enthusiastic thumbs up with a big smile. He smiled and walked off. I then glanced down at my feet to see what exactly he’d meant… I almost died!


Firstly, I hadn’t realised that I’d been put on the bed the wrong way… this is when I realised… Secondly… on my shoe! There was a piece of toilet paper, I was like “Oh nooo!”. Talk about embarrassing… Well see, I didn’t think it was that bad… I thought it was just a piece of the paper that they put down on the beds, that had ripped off and stuck to my shoe… so when my mom came back over to check on me after being in the room with my dad, I told her… she went to my foot and said… No Bianca… That’s toilet paper. Yes, this is when I was like “Oh nooo!”. Hee hee!


The worst bit is that when the doctors lifted me after I’d fainted itwas three that did it, I’m not that heavy by the way… Hee hee! One took me under the arms and one took me by my feet… and then another one also took me by my feet… My mom told me this anyway, I don’t remember being lifted… So they would’ve seen the toilet paper!! Yes… Worries from a teenage girl… -_-…


And now anyone who reads this will know too!! Ahhh! It’s just that it is “blog-about” material, so it’s difficult to stop myself from typing and use the backspace button… Therefore it shall stay and I shall regret it : P.


After ten minutes of lying down, a slight headache in my right temple and the most awesome lemon drink EVER, I was feeling great again and at a normal temperature too!


It took a lot longer for my dad to recover though. The doctors made him stay in, despite the fact that he didn’t want to : P, for two whole nights to make sure that everything was okay. It’s really nice to know though that the hospitals here do a thorough job at making you better : ). His eye still looks painful though but other than that my dad’s recovering really well from the fall, I’m happy ^_^.


Okay, I’m going to leave it at that and get back to my French… or playing my guitar… or singing : P! I should really do my French first though : P.


I was just about ready to shut down this document, copy and paste it into a new Kiss My Fishy post when I noticed that… 505 days, 52,000 words after I posted up my very first KMF post and we’ve finally come to be at the 50th post! Congratulations Kiss My Fishy and thank you to all of the readers who have been following my online diary type thing that most people know as a blog!And as a surprise... I made a Vlog today for you guys : P!


I shall write again soon!


- Bianca ^_^

No comments:

 
Google