Google

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Deja Moi Comme Ca - The New Blog : )

Hey guys : )!

Okay, today I think I'll make another Vlog for you guys... but will attempt being more comfortable with the camera ^_^.

I've decided to change my old blog, Kiss My Fishy, over to my new blog "
www.dejamoicc.wordpress.com ". I feel that it's more me and after spending a whole year and almost 5 months with the KMF theme, it's time to change over to a more neutral blog, since Kiss My Fishy isn't even really about fishing anymore! : P


I'm really excited about the new start! Of course I'm going to move all of the KMF posts over to this blog but it wont be able to be back dated, so I'll just put the official date at the top of the blog. I will only be updating the "Deja Moi Comme Ca" but Kiss My Fishy will always be up as it is now though : ).

On the 50th post, I also made my first "Vlog". I'll be making a new Youtube and re-loading the video again...

I really did enjoy having Kiss My Fishy and appreciate everyone who ever participated in the game! Thanks guys : ).

Hoping to hear from you soon!

- Bianca

My new e-mail address is; dejamoicc@gmail.com

No comments:

 
Google