Google

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Not so lonely any more!!!

Hey everyone!

I have some GREAT news!!! I received the first EVER picture from a fellow fisher all the way in Pennsylvania, USA (This is veeeeerrrrrryyyyy far for me :-P)!
So I’d like to say thank you very much Matt! This was taken about two or three years ago when Matt was 21 or 22, now Matt is 24 :-P.


I have some more people that have promised some pictures so as soon as those come through (hopefully soon, hint hint, nudge nudge, wink wink) I’ll post them straight on! When tonnes start coming in, I’m going to get a website built and have all of the pictures in photo albums on there :-) ...

I’d also like to thank Janice, in Alberta for trying to persuade everyone on the www.nlft.org forums to put up a picture of them kissing a fish in their avatar!

I hope to hear from everyone soon!

- Bianca


No comments:

 
Google