Google

Saturday, August 23, 2008

I’m going to go shower!

Good Saturday afternoon everyone!

So today, shall be a VERY exciting day, heehee, exciting for me is usually quite a small insignificant thing that happens… but this REALLY is going to be exciting… For the whole world of Kiss My Fishy anyway!!! Mwa ha ha ha ha!!!

Ehem… So yes, today, I have decided, that I’m going to go shower!... Okay, I do this everyday… but that’s the beginning of creating my very first “vlog”! Yep, that’s right, I’ve promised it before but now I’m really ready to do it! A vlog, for all of those people who aren’t so familiar with the term, is basically a blog, but a Video bLOG.

My mom’s been putting up a few videos, some of Gizmo and Gadget play fighting (Awww!) and others, so if you want to check those out her Youtube channel is – “
http://www.youtube.com/user/Siovhinn”.

I have a new short poem for you guys! I’m going to post it, without the title, and then you can guess, at the end of this blog I’ll give you the answer to what it’s about!


*************************************************
You’re pulled and tugged at all night long,
You’re beaten and thrashed at because you’re wrong,
And when you don’t get a bed to lay upon,
You are in the cupboard left alone.

By Bianca Cassandra P.
*************************************************


I haven’t got much news, so like last time, this is going to be another randomer!

I’ve been meaning to write about someone that I haven’t heard for, for over a year, despite my attempts to get in touch. He was one of the nicest people that I’d met in Ireland. He was Francis!
Francis was a farmer that we met the year before we left Ireland, when we moved into “Hillside” the large 1900’s farm house. It was the coolest house EVER! It had these gorgeous carpets and curtains… and wallpaper, it really was magnificent. It even came with an AGA stove… AND a hidden stairway (this would have been the staircase used by the maid in the olden days, as it went straight through down to the kitchen and was the closest to the smallest bedroom of five)… It was so much fun to trick our friends, who didn’t know about it, with.

So yes! I get way too distracted!! Francis, he had the roughest hands, but the softest soul. He was born in Ireland, and had never left. When he was younger, Francis had been sent to the school in Northern Ireland “Friends” as a border. He was always longing for home though and decided that he wanted to take after his father, and sow the land.

It’s bizarre to think, that just by looking at a person, you know very little. If you passed someone in the street, you wouldn’t think, ahh, she can speak French and play the guitar… You just don’t know. With Francis, he was the last person I would have thought of to have a large pen collection, or his millions of post cards that he collected.

He even let my mom drive his combine harvester because she’d said that she’d always wanted to drive one. One day, he took us up to one of the old barns to show us his toys that he’d kept since he was a little boy. One was a little tin car that had a plastic man stuck inside it… It’d been stuck there for years :-P!

Even though I enjoy moving around and having the opportunity to go adventuring, I think it would also be nice to be someone who stays in one little town for their whole life and doesn’t just have memories, but the items from when they were younger too. I think the oldest thing that I have… bear in mind, I am only 14 years old!... Would have to be Gizmo :-P… 7 years is quite some time you know ;-P.

Francis dresses up as Santa and goes to the local schools in his area for Christmas, he even saved a school by raising one million pounds for it. He cried when we said our last goodbye the day before we left for Sicily, I thought it was the sweetest thing…

Missing you Francis, I hope that you come across this page someday :-).

Right, I think that I’m going to go shower… It’s “vlogging” time!!! I’ll try get it up on KissMyFishy’s Youtube channel and then straight onto here by today, but if not, it’ll definitely be up during this week.

Hoping to hear from you guys soon!

- Bianca

P.S. By the way, the poem was about a blanket ^_^.

No comments:

 
Google