Google

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

This is NOT summer

Hey all of my fellow fish kissers!

I can’t say that I have too much news but a couple of things have happened recently.

One of which was my parents buying me an acoustic guitar! It sounds like thunder!! I love it to bits, midnight blue, oooh! Yes, so quite ecstatic about that! Though, the strings on an acoustic guitar are much thicker than that of an electric. So when pressing down on the strings, it is much more difficult, therefore, much more painful!!!

So my finger tips have been toughening up, will have to put some video’s up on “Youtube” of me playing! Ooh, fun ^_^!

Another, oh, so very… exciting thing that happened was that my sister, Gizmo and I all got caught in a thunder and lightning storm when we went for a walk! It wasn’t horrible but it was hardly pleasant as well :-P. We’d gotten quite a bit away, and then drip… drip… then it just began bucketing down! I triiiied to hide under anything suitable and run the rest of the way, to try keep dry, but soon enough, gave up. Gizmo and Venetia were loving it, but I wasn’t so keen :-P. Half way home there were enormously large BOOOOOOM’s!!! Which actually made it fun! Once we got home, I had asthma and we were all saturated. I thought this was supposed to be “sunny” France /: … Pffft!

Yes! This is NOT summer, I woke up on the 1st of June and looked outside, rainy… wet… not as cold as Ireland though. And I can’t really complain, yesterday I got a bit of tanning in!

I had my first French Cinema experience on Sunday! We were wanting to go watch “Indiana Jones” but were a liiiittle bit late in getting to the queue and ended up going to “Cash” instead, it was alright. The funny thing was that after five minutes of French speaking, it burst into English for about ten minutes!! Venetia and I were thinking “Oh no! Our friends are going to think we chose this film because it’s in English”, it was alright though, even though it did keep slipping into English, the majority was French, and it wasn’t too hard to follow along with. The end had a very good twist!

Okay, I’ve decided to do my “100 French Words A Day” thing today, so have to get stuck into that… Joy! ;-)

Hoping to hear from you soon, waiting on photos :-).

- Bianca

No comments:

 
Google