Google

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

VROOOOOSH!

Hey guys,

Not too much news so I’ll just tell you about some other things, since I seem to be very good at that :-P. Well like I said in the first post, I’ve been learning Pink Floyd’s, Wish you were here. Now, I can actually play it :-). Still having some slight difficulty with strumming and singing at the same time… but now I’m … trying… emphasis on the “trying” :-P, to learn Guns N Roses, Sweet Child O’ Mine… Since yesterday I have the introduction. Will get stuck into it later on again.

I don’t know if I’ve ever told you but in the first few weeks of living in France, without the internet, I was driven (by boredom) to try out drawing. I absolutely love it… mainly because I found out that I’m pretty good, well much better than I was when I was 9 anyway :-P. I’ll put some pictures of my art work (that sounds so snazzy :-P) up for you all to see. I noticed that there’s been quite a few posts and not one picture, and I know how much it sucks looking at a page without any pictures, so will change that :-P.

(Tiger Pinting I drew for my dad's birthday a few years ago.)
My best drawings (in my opinion) are the “My Chemical Romance” ones. MCR is my favourite band so I took some cool images from their cover and draw them… but BIGGER :-P! There’s also some pretty flowers… an ice-skate… a lizard and other things… just really random. I don’t have a specific style. Oh also a shoe :-P… wow! :-P

Oh I know! If you send me a picture of you kissing a fish then you can (if you want to, of course) ask me to draw anything you like… although 20 years down the line I don’t want to be receiving e-mails, well I do want to be receiving e-mails :-P, just not telling me what to draw, when all of my drawing is out of me… if you get my drift :-P … so this has to have an expiry date :-P. I say until the 1st of March 2008. You have just under a month to get those fishing pictures in :-P! If I get no e-mails during that time… I’ll just extend the dead-line a little bit since I’m forever running out of ideas of what to draw :-P.

I’m addicted to hot chocolate… yes, random O.o I know, but not really for me, since I’m drinking it right now… Mmm. I’m also addicted to Tabasco sauce… but haven’t had it recently because you have to go to specific shops in France to get it.

Oh! I was just sitting here, thinking of what I could tell you next… I saw A METIORITE!!! It was so awesome, and really random timing. I was playing on my computer and then decided to close the French shutters since it was beginning to get dark. So I started at my sisters window… and then as I was pulling the second one shut… VROOOOOSH! I didn’t actually hear anything, but you can imagine that it would have sounded like that!

It wasn’t that big but it was colourful, I would say that it was falling pretty close, but it was probably a few miles back. Then POP it vanished into the darkness of the sky! Yes, I know, it burned up but it’s nice to put a little bit of a story to some things at times :-P. So like I was saying POP… and it was gone… never to be seen again! How dramatic :-P.

When I think about it though, it wasn’t really “random” timing, since (I believe this is correct but not 100% sure about it) because a meteorite falls to earth every 0.5 seconds.

Oh! I saw on “Yahoo! News” that a SPY satellite is falling to earth at this very moment! Last time I checked it was 173 miles away, falling 1,640 feet every day, but it’ll only be visible with the naked eye when it enters the atmosphere at 59 miles high, it’ll crash down to earth 30 minutes later (this is supposed to be happening late February, to early March 2008). They have absolutely no control of it, therefore, they don’t know where it’s going to land. When they sent it up, it stopped working almost immediately, but it has “information” on it… and it’s roughly 13 to 16.5 feet long! I’m personally not going to worry about it since we have far less chance of being hit by it than being struck by lightning and earth is 75% water. Just some interesting little facts :-P. As you can tell this website is clearly not all about fishing :-P.

Right, I’m going to leave it at that and hope to hear from you all soon!

- Bianca

No comments:

 
Google