Google

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Randomly... random! O.o

Hellooo again everyone!
Since I have no new news, I’ll give you some … stories… I’m not sure what they are going to be yet, myself, but I’ll just write and see what happens :-P!
Well living in Ireland was a lot of fun… yet very cold :-P. Nah in the summer it reached at least 20 degrees. When I was three (yes I know I’ve already told you this but that doesn’t mean I can’t give a more detailed… description :-P)!
Well when I was three years old we moved from Zimbabwe to Ireland, we had to leave because it was far too corrupt to live in anymore and my dad was a journalist which made it a whole lot more dangerous. Now the only reason we chose to move to Ireland out of the whole world was that my mom had lived there when she was younger for a short time in her life and my grandmother and great grandmother had been born there. So anyway we moved to southern Ireland first, I started school here for the first year, we stayed in southern Ireland for about three years, later moving to Northern Ireland, Belfast.
My parents quickly found my sister (who was about 10 now) and myself (I was six… aww how cute!!!) a primary school. I was so scared on the first day that I cried as soon as my parents left the classroom… the teacher moved me over to a desk where there where more children (I was sitting at one with… four at the beginning … it needed more people at it, well it did have five for a very short time…) and introduced me to two girls there Natalie and Lauren C. (not sisters their last names both just begin with C :-P), who have been my best friends since...

Anyway to carry on with what I was saying, I soon became friends with almost everyone in the class and stayed in Finaghy Primary School until the last day of primary seven (I’m not sure how this works out in any other countries but I was 11, if that helps).I moved onto Hunter House College, parting ways with a lot of my friends, a few months later my parents decided to start home-schooling my sister and I so I ended up parting ways with ALL of my friends. Although I did gather a get-together once in a while.

I’ve been home-schooled since and I’m very pleased that I started it or it wouldn’t be likely that I would be sitting in south-west France typing this now and I also wouldn’t have moved house a few months after beginning home schooling as to the limitlessness I had. Not having to live close to schools.It’s really strange to think of stuff like that :-S. Anyway, if you read the 5th post under this one, you’ll see how we came to get to France, don’t think that the people who have already read it would appreciate me repeating myself (something that I do often) :-P!
Ohhh! In France at the last house, we found out a secret that our dog (Gizmo, our shih-Tzu, which is a small dog, creepishly koala like, with a pigs tail, has more rows of teeth then any normal dog and hair instead of fur…) was keeping from us… HE LOVES FISHING! Well actually… he couldn’t be bothered with the fishing part, he just likes to take the fish back to the water and drop them in…

Sometimes this doesn’t go as smoothly as it sounds, sadly Gizmo was a little bit too rough with two tidlers (literally the size of my baby finger) and he didn’t bring them to the water soon enough… it’s okay though, my sister and I hummed a sad song… the fish just… floated away… one came back to life though :-D!!!

I have the tape somewhere I just need to edit it a slight touch :-P, he was better with the bigger fish, it was really funny, they kept slapping him in the face (well I wouldn’t like to be in Gizmo’s mouth either…).

Gizmo’s not so great with the fishing part because he’ll stand in the water, up to his stomach (which is right on the embankment… he has VERY short legs), and groan at the float. Sometimes he’ll get so annoyed that the fish aren’t biting he’ll start to bark and scratch at the water, flicking it up. A few times he chased the toads in the lake as well!

Ohhh my dad caught a toad once, it was pretty late and we were watching a baby toad eating flies at the edge of the river, so my dad got a piece of bait and put it on his hook, began waggling it around in front of the toad (about the size of my thumbnail) and it went for the bait! My dad quickly yanked the rod so the toad couldn’t latch on and get hooked. That was really funny!
Well I’m tired… and slightly hungry as well now so I’ll leave it at that! Hope to hear… and see :-P from you all soon! Thanks for reading (sorry it was a bit random today).
- Bianca

No comments:

 
Google